For artists interested in displaying their work in any of the Grand Bohemian Galleries, the following information must be submitted for review.
- Comprehensive artist resume & biography:
- Formal credentials (i.e. education, exhibition history, gallery affiliations, grants/awards, sales to major collections, membership in professional organizations).
- Personal background (i.e. date and place of birth, currently resides, general work experience, special interests, hobbies, or interesting experiences/travels, persons who have influenced the artist’s work).
- Digital photograph(s) of the artist, minimum 300dpi. (Head shot and/or artist in studio).
- Digital photographs for artwork submission:
- Minimum 300dpi and of professional quality, no flash reflections or un-cropped edges.
- Use “titles and dimensions” as file name (ex.FourSeasons11x14.jpeg)
- Description of artworks submitted:
- Title of collection or theme.
- Medium used.
- Motivation or inspiration — What is the artist trying to express in the work? What attracted the artist to that subject?
- Digital signature at minimum 300dpi (if available).